Tonbridge Serviced Offices
This office is COVID 19 COMPLIANT
- Fully furnished, carpeted offices
- Ample car parking monitored by cctv
- Site access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Full reception facilities and postal service
- Lockable bike shed and shower facilities
- Meeting rooms available to hire including evenings and weekends
- Telephone answering service personalised to your organisation
- Phones and broadband provided at cost
- High speed internet Fibre Optic Broadband
- Police-monitored alarm system
- ‘Virtual office’ packages available
- Flexible terms for start-up businesses
- IT support provided at cost
- Avaya ip30 telephone system with itemised billing and Cat5 cabling
- Housed in a period building, the business centre has been refurbished to provide modern, comfortable serviced offices, carpeted and fully furnished to ensure you can start work immediately.
- A large, free secure CCTV monitored car park for you and your clients.
- The business centre is accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week, and the alarm system is police-monitored.
- A welcoming, friendly reception that offers a fully personalised telephone answering and message service, tailored to your organisation’s needs.
- High speed internet Fibre Optic Broadband.
- Phones, broadband services and IT support can be provided at cost. A photocopier, fax and scanner are available in reception.
- Flexible and versatile meeting rooms, let by the hour or day, also available in the evenings and at weekends.
- Clean, modern kitchen facilities available at all times.
- A daily office cleaning service in the evenings.
- A Virtual Office Service is available; where our skilled reception staff will professionally front your organisation, personally answering calls, forwarding and redirecting enquiries, taking messages when required to help avoid potential loss of business from unanswered calls.
- A Postal Management Service is available and tailored to your needs. We offer a correspondence address and a secure postal collection and forwarding service, with speedy email notifications of your packages’ arrival.
Pipers Business Centre is located in the heart of Tonbridge’s industrial centre and less than half a mile from the retail high street and Tonbridge mainline railway station. It is 40 minutes to London Bridge Station. There are also a number of pubs and bars around the area.
The building is in an ideal location for transport links, being easily accessible from Junction 7 of the M25 motorway.
- Gatwick airport – 40 minutes
- Heathrow Airport – 1 hour
- Stansted Airport – 1.10 minutes
- M25 – 12 minutes
- A21 – 2 minutes
- Flexible terms and packages available for start-up businesses.
- Prices include Building Insurance, rates, building security, heating, lighting and power.
- Virtual Office Services and Postal Management Service packages are available.
Please contact us for current pricing and package deals.